Saturday, April 6, 2013

hmmmm....

In my Family Educator class, one of the things we did was create a blog.  The blog I helped co-author was called "Before I do".  It was a blog about relationships that were committed serious relationships considering marriage.  I being the only parent in the group wrote about commitment when it involves children and remarriage etc...  The University of Utah looked at all the blogs from the class and chose 3 to post on the University site for Family and Consumer Studies, Before I do was one of the 3.  I was super excited to be highlighted on the University site,  I periodically checked on the blog to see if there were new questions posed to my posts to see if I could answer them or give advice, I was saddened when I found that my group's blog had been deleted.  I have decided to create my own blog, and republish my blogs that I had on Before I do.  I also plan to continue to add more.  So sit back, strap in, and enjoy the roller coaster.....

No comments:

Post a Comment